Saving energy is one of the best ways to conserve natural resources. There are many things you can do at home to help your family become more energy efficient.
Five Easy Ways to Save Energy:
1) Turn off lights, computers, TV and other electrical stuff when you aren't using it.
2) Replace regular light bulbs with energy saving Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (CFL's).
3) Don't leave the refrigerator door open. Cold air escapes and this uses a lot of electricity.
4) Taking a short shower instead of a long bath can help save energy.
5) Plant a tree. Trees create shade around your house and help keep it cool.