Font Size: minusplus
1. All applicants must be attending or planning to attend an accredited Montana school.
2. Applicant, parents or legal guardians must be an MEC member at the time of application.
3. Complete all sections of the application. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
4. All applicants must have a minimum 3.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
5. Official school transcript documenting CGPA is required with the application.
Phase 1 - A minimum of two (2) one thousand-dollar ($1,000.00) scholarships will be selected from each of the 7 Trustee Districts. Any applicants not selected in Phase 1 will be reentered to win one (1) scholarship which will be awarded as described in Phase 2.
Phase 2 - One (1) scholarship will be awarded by random drawing at MEC's Annual Meeting in March. All applicants not selected in Phase 1 will be entered in the drawing. Applicants must be present to win.
January 31, 2022 - 5:00 p.m.
Missoula Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Attention Scholarship Committee
1700 West Broadway
Missoula, Montana 59808
I agree to permit the review of this application and my school records by anyone representing Missoula Electric Cooperative.
All applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, or handicap.
Missoula Electric Cooperative is and equal opportunity provider and employer.
Electrify theBig Sky
Operation Round Up