Font Size: minusplus
1. All applicants must be attending, or planning to attend, a Montana Line Program to become a Lineman.
2. Applicants, parents or legal guardians must be an MEC member at the time of application.
3. Complete all sections of the application. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
4. All applicants must provide an ACT math score of 18 or an SAT math score of 450.
5. An official ACT math score or SAT math score is required with an application.
A maximum of two (2) one thousand-dollar ($1,000.00) scholarships may be selected from applicants attending, or planning to attend, a Montana Line Program.
January 31, 2022 - 5:00 p.m.
Missoula Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Attention Scholarship Committee
1700 West Broadway
Missoula, Montana 59808
I agree to permit the review of this application and my school records by anyone representing Missoula Electric Cooperative.
All applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, or handicap.
Missoula Electric Cooperative is and equal opportunity provider and employer.
Electrify theBig Sky
Operation Round Up