Fall Foliage, Ovando

Landlord Agreement

As a landlord, you can arrange to have the electric account for your rental property automatically put in your name when your tenant requests service to be taken out of their name.

Just complete and sign the landlord agreement forms, return the forms to us, and there will be no interruption of service between tenants. We do not include delinquent accounts in this agreement due to confidentiality.

For more information, contact our office at (406) 541-4433. You may also download, print and fill out the Landlord Agreement forms below. You will need to complete all three pages.

Mail forms to:

Missoula Electric Cooperative
1700 West Broadway
Missoula, Montana 59808

Landlord Automatic Transfer Agreement (PDF)