Member Care is about you, our member. MEC’s Member Service Department strives to provide you with excellent customer service as we keep up with a continually changing industry. A cooperative spirit is the essential key to great service and member satisfaction.
Our Member Care section allows you to download forms, discover how to read your billing statement and meter, or learn more about capital credits and if you still can’t find the answer to your question, call us at (406) 541-4433 and one of our Member Care Representatives will assist you.
Member Care Department Mission Statement
To work as a harmonious team to provide our members with a professional, courteous, confidential and efficient experience.
Member Care Department Standards
- Treat each member’s situation as a new opportunity for me to provide excellent service.
- Be compassionate to member’s circumstances. Weigh each situation to determine what is most beneficial for the member and for the Cooperative.
- Strive to make sure our members feel satisfied that their questions and concerns have been thoroughly addressed in a positive and professional manner. If I am not able to answer their questions or concerns I will find someone who can.
- Educate members on our billing and delinquent processes so they may avoid delinquency.
- Treat others the way in which I would like to be treated.