Candidate Profiles – 2020 Trustee Election
The candidate submissions, below, were unaltered and are showcased as they were received.
Raymond G. Cebulski – District 5
- Current Trustee for District #5
- Have NRECA Directors Certificate and Advanced Credential Director Certificate
- Representative for MECA (Montana Electric Co-op Association)
- Serve on several committees for MEC
- Active on legislative work for Co-ops, State and National
- Received award for work to benefit State Co-ops
My Commitment is:
- Working with management on long range goals
- Improving plant reliability
- Financial stability
- Fair and reasonable rates for members
- Paying capital credits
- Develop sound energy policies
- Conservation and development of renewable energy
- Forward-looking energy policy
- Treating employees fairly, making available education and safety programs
I hope my Experience and Dedication proves I work for you, the member. I would appreciate your vote.
Peter J. Simonich – District 7
It has been a privilege to represent the MEC members in District 7 as a Trustee since 2016. Thank you for your support for me in this role.
My 39 years of experience in the energy business in Montana makes me well suited for the role as a Trustee. I will continue to focus on providing MEC members with service at fair and reasonable rates, while maintaining the overall stability of our Cooperative. As our energy industry changes, it is important that we evaluate opportunities and strategies that benefit our members. I am a proactive Board member currently involved with the following activities:
- Current MEC Board Secretary/Treasurer
- MEC Policy & By Law Committee Chairman
- Western Montana Generation & Transmission Power Supply Committee Member
- MEC Representative to the Energy Partners Board
- NRECA Certified and Credentialed Training Completed
I would appreciate your vote for another 3 year term.